Information is Wealth...: Get iCloud email on my windows PC

Get iCloud email on my windows PC

Get  iCloud email on my windows


Is there a way to use or access me.com or icloud email from a windows pc?

If you type me.com and press enter in your windows browser , it says 'mobileme is closed'

Yes, you can use or access your iCloud email from your windows browser and check your mails in any windows browser rather than in a apple devices like iPhone,iPad or iPod.


Just click the below URL, give the username@me.com/password and login into your me.com email or iCloud email from windows browser.



You can login to your me.com or iCloud mail from windows by using 

  • Apple ID/password  (https://www.icloud.com/). once you login into iCloud you see.

    • Mail

    • Contacts

    • Calendar

    • Notes

    • Reminders

    • Find My iPhone (if you are already using this)

    • iWork ( Not free app, you need to pay nearly 10$ from App store).



  • Emailid@me.com/password (https://www.icloud.com/#mail)




No comments:

Post a Comment